Saturday, July 28, 2018

Turns out, it was best I didn't. Even my non-humorous form got rejected as not legible enough. Because handwriting. I have now carefully redone it with good old fashioned (well new fashioned) computer text on the PDF. Because I can't find my typewriter.

Turns out, it was best I didn't. Even my non-humorous form got rejected as not legible enough. Because handwriting. I have now carefully redone it with good old fashioned (well new fashioned) computer text on the PDF. Because I can't find my typewriter.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1023356680052989952
via SEO Biz Marketing

Turns out, it was best I didn't. Even my non-humorous form got rejected as not legible enough. Because handwriting. I have now carefully redone it with good old fashioned (well new fashioned) computer text on the PDF. Because I can't find my typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment