Thursday, July 26, 2018

NECCO is in danger because you all weren't Clark-enough to buy more Clark bars. I actually do like Clark bars. I kind of blame myself. But NECCO Wafers. Even my nostalgia won't get me to buy those regularly.pic.twitter.com/ymLyjM2WXf

NECCO is in danger because you all weren't Clark-enough to buy more Clark bars. I actually do like Clark bars. I kind of blame myself. But NECCO Wafers. Even my nostalgia won't get me to buy those regularly.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1022548919903899648
via SEO Biz Marketing

NECCO is in danger because you all weren't Clark-enough to buy more Clark bars. I actually do like Clark bars. I kind of blame myself. But NECCO Wafers. Even my nostalgia won't get me to buy those regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment