Saturday, May 26, 2018

This is the only mailer I've gotten from the @DCCC about the Rohrabacher race. It was just a postcard designed to mislead me into thinking it was an official notice & that they know (I don't think they do) my absentee ballot is not yet sent. Nothing on is

This is the only mailer I've gotten from the about the Rohrabacher race. It was just a postcard designed to mislead me into thinking it was an official notice & that they know (I don't think they do) my absentee ballot is not yet sent. Nothing on issues, who to vote for...



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1000433789082914816
via SEO Biz Marketing

This is the only mailer I've gotten from the about the Rohrabacher race. It was just a postcard designed to mislead me into thinking it was an official notice & that they know (I don't think they do) my absentee ballot is not yet sent. Nothing on issues, who to vote for...

No comments:

Post a Comment