Thursday, May 31, 2018

I noticed my bus driver was wearing a starfleet badge as he drove up and as I got on I said, "Permission to come aboard captain?" And he grinned so hard and said "Permission granted Cadet." TODAY CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

I noticed my bus driver was wearing a starfleet badge as he drove up and as I got on I said, "Permission to come aboard captain?" And he grinned so hard and said "Permission granted Cadet." TODAY CAN ONLY GET BETTER.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/thedemontowers/status/1001770049500340225
via SEO Biz Marketing

I noticed my bus driver was wearing a starfleet badge as he drove up and as I got on I said, "Permission to come aboard captain?" And he grinned so hard and said "Permission granted Cadet." TODAY CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment