Monday, July 22, 2019

The things I find in my files. Completely forgot search engines used to have different commands for site-specific search. Came across this today. The "Search Engine Standards Project" in 1999 helped get site: as a standard. Also, I used to blog in FrontPa

The things I find in my files. Completely forgot search engines used to have different commands for site-specific search. Came across this today. The "Search Engine Standards Project" in 1999 helped get site: as a standard. Also, I used to blog in FrontPage. Before we had blogs.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1153498257550692353
via SEO Biz Marketing

The things I find in my files. Completely forgot search engines used to have different commands for site-specific search. Came across this today. The "Search Engine Standards Project" in 1999 helped get site: as a standard. Also, I used to blog in FrontPage. Before we had blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment