Sunday, June 23, 2019

You can visit the exterior of the Lars homestead that fans have lovingly maintained over the years. I recreated the droid selling scene and did my best Uncle Owen while my son again did his best @HamillHimself :) #StarWarspic.twitter.com/ONsTfk2Pxa

You can visit the exterior of the Lars homestead that fans have lovingly maintained over the years. I recreated the droid selling scene and did my best Uncle Owen while my son again did his best :)



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1142875231784071168
via SEO Biz Marketing

You can visit the exterior of the Lars homestead that fans have lovingly maintained over the years. I recreated the droid selling scene and did my best Uncle Owen while my son again did his best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment