Saturday, May 25, 2019

I want to explain what we're talking about when we say that transgender people need anti-discrimination protections in health care. Because I think some of you really don't understand what this means, or might perceive our reaction as dramatic. But it's

I want to explain what we're talking about when we say that transgender people need anti-discrimination protections in health care. Because I think some of you really don't understand what this means, or might perceive our reaction as dramatic. But it's not. ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/samdylanfinch/status/1131998009573531648
via SEO Biz Marketing

I want to explain what we're talking about when we say that transgender people need anti-discrimination protections in health care. Because I think some of you really don't understand what this means, or might perceive our reaction as dramatic. But it's not. ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

No comments:

Post a Comment