Sunday, March 24, 2019

And I'll close with my #SDCC and Star Wars Celebration badges, including the special one when JJ Abrams walked us all out of Hall H at Comic-Con to a special concert across the street. That made waiting on line all night even more worth it!pic.twitter.com

And I'll close with my and Star Wars Celebration badges, including the special one when JJ Abrams walked us all out of Hall H at Comic-Con to a special concert across the street. That made waiting on line all night even more worth it!



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1109906030375264257
via SEO Biz Marketing

And I'll close with my and Star Wars Celebration badges, including the special one when JJ Abrams walked us all out of Hall H at Comic-Con to a special concert across the street. That made waiting on line all night even more worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment