Thursday, November 29, 2018

I want to love this thing but I still find a remote is better for things like adjusting the volume than having to speak "lower the volume." But trying it to turn the TV on & the receiver, TV & Cube all just happen, very nice. Same with saying to switch in

I want to love this thing but I still find a remote is better for things like adjusting the volume than having to speak "lower the volume." But trying it to turn the TV on & the receiver, TV & Cube all just happen, very nice. Same with saying to switch inputs to another device.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1068335683616440320
via SEO Biz Marketing

I want to love this thing but I still find a remote is better for things like adjusting the volume than having to speak "lower the volume." But trying it to turn the TV on & the receiver, TV & Cube all just happen, very nice. Same with saying to switch inputs to another device.

No comments:

Post a Comment