Sunday, October 28, 2018

Have shifted to pure chronological mode on Twitter. So much better during sports. But I wish I could just have a timeline and best tweets tabs to allow fast switching, rather than having to go into settings to change.

Have shifted to pure chronological mode on Twitter. So much better during sports. But I wish I could just have a timeline and best tweets tabs to allow fast switching, rather than having to go into settings to change.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1056376645890666496
via SEO Biz Marketing

Have shifted to pure chronological mode on Twitter. So much better during sports. But I wish I could just have a timeline and best tweets tabs to allow fast switching, rather than having to go into settings to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment