Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My pilot: "If you look out to the right, you'll see three bright lights of the solar plant of the I-15." Then immediately after telling us to look, "Don't don't look at them, because you'll hurt your eyes, they're so bright." I looked as I always do.

My pilot: "If you look out to the right, you'll see three bright lights of the solar plant of the I-15." Then immediately after telling us to look, "Don't don't look at them, because you'll hurt your eyes, they're so bright." I looked as I always do. I can still see.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1045077294623203328
via SEO Biz Marketing

My pilot: "If you look out to the right, you'll see three bright lights of the solar plant of the I-15." Then immediately after telling us to look, "Don't don't look at them, because you'll hurt your eyes, they're so bright." I looked as I always do. I can still see.

No comments:

Post a Comment