Monday, August 27, 2018

My 19-year-old is finally building his web site & my wife said to model some cool tech people's sites & apparently @CaseyNewton is now the role model for the project & I'm like what about my site I'm in tech & she's like "no cool Millennial people in tech

My 19-year-old is finally building his web site & my wife said to model some cool tech people's sites & apparently is now the role model for the project & I'm like what about my site I'm in tech & she's like "no cool Millennial people in tech" & what we're like twins



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1032828465613922304
via SEO Biz Marketing

My 19-year-old is finally building his web site & my wife said to model some cool tech people's sites & apparently is now the role model for the project & I'm like what about my site I'm in tech & she's like "no cool Millennial people in tech" & what we're like twins

No comments:

Post a Comment