Saturday, April 28, 2018

Seeing @Avengers #InfinityWar reminds me of the dream podcast I want to host but never will: "Explain that comic book movie background to me like I'm not a comic book reader." I want to know more about the characters, places, things, how they evolved.

Seeing reminds me of the dream podcast I want to host but never will: "Explain that comic book movie background to me like I'm not a comic book reader." I want to know more about the characters, places, things, how they evolved.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/990308526617743360
via SEO Biz Marketing

Seeing reminds me of the dream podcast I want to host but never will: "Explain that comic book movie background to me like I'm not a comic book reader." I want to know more about the characters, places, things, how they evolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment