Sunday, February 25, 2018

I vehemently disagree that a smartphone on a mount is better than Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. I've used mounts. I go out of my way now for CarPlay/Android Auto rentals because they are soooo much better.pic.twitter.com/94qyRIBHvZ

I vehemently disagree that a smartphone on a mount is better than Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. I've used mounts. I go out of my way now for CarPlay/Android Auto rentals because they are soooo much better.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/967885359370584064
via SEO Biz Marketing

I vehemently disagree that a smartphone on a mount is better than Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. I've used mounts. I go out of my way now for CarPlay/Android Auto rentals because they are soooo much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment