Sunday, December 24, 2017

Not to spark this off more, because it's Christmas Eve & my focus right now is watching for Santa, but Mail got in touch to apologize & say it might have been confusion with them thinking Storify permission covered their use. They're checking & let me kno

Not to spark this off more, because it's Christmas Eve & my focus right now is watching for Santa, but Mail got in touch to apologize & say it might have been confusion with them thinking Storify permission covered their use. They're checking & let me know more after the break.



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/945100562856427520
via SEO Biz Marketing

Not to spark this off more, because it's Christmas Eve & my focus right now is watching for Santa, but Mail got in touch to apologize & say it might have been confusion with them thinking Storify permission covered their use. They're checking & let me know more after the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment