Sunday, November 26, 2017

One last thing. Note that my Apple-updated 4K film is reported on @RokuPlayer by @VuduFans as if I own the 4K (UHD) version but on desktop, @VuduFans says I don't own 4K. Bottom line: 4K upgrades (and maybe any 4K) & #moviesanywhere may be unpredictablepi

One last thing. Note that my Apple-updated 4K film is reported on by as if I own the 4K (UHD) version but on desktop, says I don't own 4K. Bottom line: 4K upgrades (and maybe any 4K) & may be unpredictable



from BrevardSEO Feed https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/934964528319627265
via SEO Biz Marketing

One last thing. Note that my Apple-updated 4K film is reported on by as if I own the 4K (UHD) version but on desktop, says I don't own 4K. Bottom line: 4K upgrades (and maybe any 4K) & may be unpredictable

No comments:

Post a Comment